ページ

2011年1月29日土曜日

my project in February.

Now I have finished all finals. It is fearful to count how many credit I could get in this term. If I missed a few of credits, I think I will do so hard in next term.
So.. let's think about the plans in spring vacation! I have a lot of plans in February. First, is a special training class for TOEFL. I have ever taken this class twice. But this time is the most important chance. I think I will take next exchange program exam. I need more 60 or 70 score. Hopefully I want to get. It depends on myself. The next pleasure is trip to Osaka. It is going to be biggest fun in this vacation. Maiko and I will enjoy shopping, sightseeing, and of course... seeing Taylorr!!! :p wrote about it too much. Also, I will attend a fitness center with my mom for a month. Since 2 years ago I quited playing badminton in the club of high school, I have too little exercises. I don't want to male my size increase anymore :( Swimming is also good idea.
Of course I have my part time job. I will need much money. I don't want to spend a quarter of a day by part time job though.. 2 months passed since I got this job. It still hard work, but better than the first month.
I have one more trip in February, my club's trip.The farewell trip for my club mates who will graduate on March. I will miss them. We will go to Kitakyushu, and I don't know what we will go there yet. I am looking forward to it also.

So, almost KGU students have 2 months long vacation. Do you think that we have time nothing to do? I think it is totally NO. But, have fun on your plans^^!

313words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿